[dev] browser flash videos and mpeg plugins

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:07:54 +0000

I've managed setting up my network, now I want to watch a movie.
Currently I try to navigate fast on these streaming sites dodging most
ads with pure speed until I get to the right page, where either the
javascript for the flash player reveals the movie URI in the source
code, or opera displays that "plugin not found" box which I can click
to get the URI in some kind of alert box.

I will then use my disk as a cache and run mplayer on the partially
downloaded file.

Is there a script for this? The javascript ads are getting too fast
for me on that new pc...