Re: [dev] [st] bold as bright (again)

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 14:04:31 +0200

We should start sending mails in ansi. html sucks.

I still think that were still in time to not apply the patch and fix buggy apps.. I mean. Current screens doesnt have those limitations to keep maintaining nonsense hacks.

We can probably write a text explaining the issue and a list of affected apps.