[dev] [st] transparency - Was: [dwm] devilspie doesn't work

From: ilf <ilf_AT_zeromail.org>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:27:32 +0200

On 05-05 22:04, Aurélien Aptel wrote:
> Leon Winter made a patch to support transparency in st few months ago
> [1]. It should'nt be hard to adapt it to tip if you want it.
> 1: http://lists.suckless.org/dev/1009/6046.html

Cool!

Any chance of adding a patches/ menu to http://st.suckless.org/ similar
to http://dwm.suckless.org/patches/ and including this?

To the haters: Do you think this sucks for usability or code size
reasons? The patch only adds 4 LOC, so it can't be that. About the
usability: well that depends on the config. And while there may be truly
horrible uses of this around, I really like my setup:
http://i.imgur.com/3UDbi.png

--
ilf
Über 80 Millionen Deutsche benutzen keine Konsole. Klick dich nicht weg!