RE: [dev] dwm

From: Wolf Tivy <wolf_AT_tivy.com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 18:19:27 -0700

> As for tags, I think joining two tags in the current view was one of
> the early aha moments I had when implementing dwm.
>
> Not using this feature frequently is fine though. But you will develop
> new working styles when joining tags that you haven't previously
> considered possible.
>
> Cheers,
> Anselm

What resolution is your screen? I love the tagging concept
but I find that websites almost always need to be displayed
monocle or they get horribly jumbled and unusable.
Actually that goes for pretty much every app except terminals.

It would be nice to be able to tag a window (or a tag) as
needing lots of space, and letting dwm accomodate (go into
monocle or whatever) automatically, but maybe the problem
is that 1024x768 just isn't enough.

/wolf