Re: [dev] Suckless UML

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 00:39:09 +0200

For my class this was the most efficient way:
Begin to write your code in notepad and use the builtin "search and
replace" function to create longer variable names, then copy-paste
this mess to Netbeans, (create a few random classes with other
people's names above them - this way nobody will blame you for bad
abstractions and everyone will regard you as the no.1 Team player),
then use the UML plugin and press ctrl-Print for copying the whole
window to clipboard. You can then paste this into paint, select the
UML stuff and use edit-copy to new image IIRC.
I'm not sure if I should be proud for having figured this out.