Re: [dev] [st] Mouse usage in Vim

From: Jonathan Slark <jonathan.slark_AT_talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:39:23 +0100

On 10/05/2011 22:04, Aurélien Aptel wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Aurélien Aptel
> <aurelien.aptel_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, it's in tip. I have not modified st terminfo entry so be sure to test with
>> $ TERM=xterm vim /tmp/foo
>
> Nevermind, I found the capcode for the mouse reporting. Make sure you
> recompile the terminfo entry ($ tic st.info) before you test.

This works, thanks.

There is something wrong with the highlighting though. If I drag to
highlight a region when a region is already highlighted nothing ends up
highlighted. If I click to move the mouse cursor there is a brief flash
on the line where the previous cursor was.

Is this related to only displaying the highlighting once the mouse
button is released rather than updating whilst the button is held down?

If this feature causes problems it's something I can live without.
Simply using the mouse for copy paste is sufficient.

Jon.