Re: [dev] sbase

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:14:15 +0100

On 23 May 2011 03:33, Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest first re-writing the ones that 9Base has listed. It seems
> a relatively exhaustive list and - with our case of NIH - we don't want to
> be using anything from another OS entirely, now do we ;)

Some of them, certainly, but we don't need to rewrite everything 9base
provides, like sam and mk. My hope is we can find a sufficiently
minimalist Unix shell, editor, and so on. If not, I suppose we can
write them after the smaller things. We'll see how it goes.

2011/5/23 Kamil Cholewiński <harry666t_AT_gmail.com>:
> had a sleepless night, so contributing sleep.c and sleep.1.

Thanks Kamil, I'll add them when I create a repo.

cls