Re: [dev] suckless games collection?

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:16:02 +0200

On 05/26/11 10:58, Le Tian wrote:

> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 5:01 AM, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com
> <mailto:pancake_AT_youterm.com>> wrote:
>
> I found this chess implementation in obfuscated C. I'm sure than
> cleaning it up
> (deobfuscating it) will make it ready to be in the cathegory of
> "suckless games"
>
> http://nanochess.110mb.codemandm/chess1_es.html
> <http://nanochess.110mb.com/chess1_es.html>
>
> What do you think about creating a 'sgames' project? collecting
> minimalistic simple
> games? I wrote a word guess game few time ago named 'wg' which can
> be merged
> into this project.
>
> --pancake
>
> A nice idea, I'm fond of little console games, that do not consume
> much of your time.
> I will give it a try if we have some.
> Tian
well.. this is not 'suckless', but a funny text mode game i wrote many
years ago.. dont read
the code..as long as it's write-only. I decided to code this game only
when I was drunk, it
results in an interesting experiment, because when drunk all the code
take sense and you
can patch or add stuff without problems, but without alcohol, the code
just sucks.

It's a text based platform game. The maps are just text files that can
be done with any
text editor.

   http://hg.youterm.com/pag/

About LOCs.. it's 760LOC in C. But the code should be cleaned up and
probably refactorized.

--pancake