Re: [dev] Re: sbase

From: Rob <robpilling_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:23:13 +0100

On 10 June 2011 04:30, Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com> wrote:
> The only way this is going to happen is if someone writes a script
> which does it automatically, by going through each utility prefixing
> their main() functions (in a separate build directory), generating a
> common main() which dispatches to the correct places, and then
> compiles them.
>
> That is to say, I'm not going to change the utilities themselves, but
> if someone were to write a separate 'boxing' script I'd be happy to
> add it to the repo.
>
> Thanks,
> cls

I had a go at writing one last night, but it didn't work properly due to static
variables and no one on here seemed to want it so I didn't bother submitting.
Anyway, I had another pop this morning and here's what I got. It's a bit
hackish, but to do the job properly would require a parser so yeah...

Thanks,
Rob.