Re: [dev] Re: sbase

From: Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 00:40:21 +0100

On 9 June 2011 23:24, pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com> wrote:
> support for string mode format in chmod. Now you can do stuff like chmod +x .. g-rwx , ...

I got round to looking at this. I had to change some of it to make it
POSIX and so on, but I like the approach (which basically avoids the
POSIX's BNF grammar (seriously)).

> I had a go at writing one last night, but it didn't work properly due to static
> variables and no one on here seemed to want it so I didn't bother submitting.
> Anyway, I had another pop this morning and here's what I got. It's a bit
> hackish, but to do the job properly would require a parser so yeah...

Why not just edit the individual files' main() functions (in a build
directory) and generate a main.c, compile them, and link the object
files together? Don't have to worry about anything except main(),
then.

Thanks,
cls