[dev] [dwm] Multiple tag sets

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:48:52 +0000

I'm thinking of using dwm for an embedded touchscreen ticket-seller.
Users need to be able to select multiple tags simultaneously (e.g. by
holding down all tags they wish to select, no need for alt-tab switch
of views). Furthermore, they should be able to match windows using
multiple criteria: I need horizontal and vertical rows, displaying
only windows that match at least one tag in each row.
Has anyone done anything similar, or do you know how this could be achieved?