Re: [dev] revolution

From: Bryan Bennett <bbenne10_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:19:13 -0400

WMFS simply feels like DWM++, which is an unpopular concept
in these parts I honestly liked it quite a bit. It takes DWM's window
management concepts and tacks on some convenience features that
are nice to have, but not essential. It DOES have a systray, but it
was useless for me (as I'm used to DWM's ways) but the simple fact
that it has a full config file was nice. I didn't stick with it as it didn't
have the layouts I wanted though.