Re: [dev] Microsoft considers harmful...

From: Mate Nagy <mnagy_AT_port70.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:02:53 +0200

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 01:55:37PM -0400, Bryan Bennett wrote:
> Let's face it - the web is no longer focused on Gopher-like information
> presentation and gathering any longer. Live with it.

The Chrome browser source code is 155MB without libraries.

Its you and similar people who made the web to be like this. And you
seem to like it. With no irony.

Incidentally, the last version of the Web that was any good, and the
purpose and function of web pages that are still usable to some degree
in this day and age, is still the same - Gopher-like information
presentation and gathering.

The bastardization that began with HTTP 1.1, HTML 4.0 and CSS ruined the
web, and the resulting mess will be unfixable until our civilization is
wiped from the face of the earth. The only hope for a bright future in
IT is swift death.

In short, GTFO.

With friendship,
 Mate