Re: [dev] Experimental editor

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:21:54 +0200

The plan for swk was to move all drawing stuff to draw.c at some point. I will be happy to hear from what you are writing for.

I stopped writing it because i didnt wanted to reimplement a text editor stuff..

But i think that conceptually swk can fit well in different emvironments like desktops or phones.. But it really need a rebump to emhace layouts.

Another thing is that its redrawing everything all the time. There's no use of damaged areas or so. I was waiting for anselm here.

I would like to hear from your project. It looks interesting and it can be a swk2..