[dev] more on sbase

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:08:46 +0200

I missed chroot(1) .. but after looking at the manpage I noticed that:

* all flags are long (which looks like there's no standard for those
options)
* Which flags should we handle (-u user -g group ?)
* We should chdir(path); chroot("."); instead of calling chroot(path);
   - this is because the linux implementation is vulnerable.. this is
not happening in BSD.

writing this chroot command is trivial.. but i just want to know about
this. feel free to submit the chroot.c

To create an archive library you need to run ranlib, AR is not
enought... well it's enought on linux and some BSDs.. but it's
definitively not enought for Solaris and OSX. Can you please push a fix
for this? (just call "ranlib libutil.a" after ar -r -c...)

thanks