Re: [dev] Please test dwm master

From: Thomas Dahms <thmsdhms_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:23:16 +0200

2011/6/25 garbeam <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>:
> I'm planning the dwm-5.9 release very shortly, prior to a major
> overhaul of the multiscreen handling and the draw.c introduction in
> dwm 6.0.
>
> I'd like you to test it and let me know any issues.

I have one minor issue that never really bothered me, but while you
are fixing bugs, I thought I could mention it:
When Firefox opens a dialog, this usually opens a floating window. If,
however, Firefox opens such a window while I am not viewing the tag
that Firefox is on, the dialog will be opened as a managed window. I
guess this is generic to any application opening dialog windows.

--
Thomas Dahms