[dev] dwm status click bug in multiscreen

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:17:58 +0200

I have just modified my config.h to run thingmenu.sh (which launches
thingmenu with some common apps) just to test it a bit.. and the result
is that the click event only works in my primary screen.

If I click the StatusText of the second screen it just does nothing. (it
works fine
clicking the statustxt of the first screen)

Is this a known bug? am I doing something wrong?

static const char *menucmd[] = { "thingmenu.sh", NULL };
static Button buttons[] = {
         { ClkStatusText, 0, Button1,
spawn, {.v = menucmd } },
}

btw... is there any way to enable on-mouse-over event handling on this
struct?

it can be useful to just move the pointer to the status area to run a
dzen or a thingmenu.

--pancake