Re: [dev] Simple application launcher?

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:31:27 +0200

- the thingmenu fails to handle menus with no ':' if you do something like:

  $ thingmenu firefox xterm gedit

clicking on any menu results in executing an uninitialized buffer
because it should be:

  $ thingmenu firefox:firefox xterm:xterm gedit:gedit

20h can you fix this? i'm just too lazy to check the source..

another proposal is to highlight the menu entry when the mouse is over
the selected entry, just like dmenu does.