Re: [dev] [dwm] sloppy focus

From: David Tweed <david.tweed_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 08:49:23 +0100

As my vote, I prefer to keep sloppy focus, at the very least as an
option, (the fact that sloppy focus doesn't seem to work properly on
Windows means I'm forced back to click to focus at work at it's
driving me mad the sheer volume of unnecessary clicking).
Incidentally, I use the mouse a LOT with my PC, it's just that tiling
window management is one area that doesn't benefit from mouse
interaction (partly because it's already reduced the user input needed
down to the bare minimum).

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
computer vision reasearcher: david.tweed_AT_gmail.com