Re: [dev] [dwm] sloppy focus

From: Rob <robpilling_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:39:18 +0100

On 4 July 2011 16:14, Connor Lane Smith <cls_AT_lubutu.com> wrote:
> But apparently opinions are split on this topic!

Suppose it depends, I've been conditioned, and expect that when I move a
mouse into another window, focus should go there, so much that when I'm
on Windows I'll use some tweaking program to implement this.

Maybe I'm just not using dwm properly, because the main time I use this
focusing is when I have floating windows, so make what you will of that.

Rob