[dev] DWM: click through

From: Roman Z. <romanz_AT_lavabit.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:17:49 +0200

Hello!

I've deactivated the "focus follows mouse" feature. I did this by
commenting out the enternotify event handler:

static void (*handler[LASTEvent]) (XEvent *) = {
  /* [EnterNotify] = enternotify, */

But now I'm experiencing this problem: Whenever I click into an
unfocused window, it is not handled by the program inside the window.
Instead, it only focuses the window. This is most annoying when using
GIMP, since you change windows often. I've been trying to find a way to
pass clicks directly to unfocused windows and focus them at the same
time but I haven't been successful. Any ideas?