Re: [dev] [surf] download patch updated

From: Troels Henriksen <athas_AT_sigkill.dk>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:46:46 +0200

Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> writes:

> In other surf news, I created a page on the wiki
> http://surf.suckless.org/failing_sites - if anyone finds something
> that doesn't work in surf, please detail it there (or on the mailing
> list). While surf is very far from perfect, it's the most reasonable
> way of using today's web that I've found, and I'd rather like to
> keep it working.

I agree. I would also like a maintainer more willing to add features,
such as dwm-like rules, for customising without having to maintain your
own fork. I think it is quite plausible to write a very useful, stable
and (rather) suckless browser in a few thousand lines of code, but you
really can't do it well in the current 800 or whatever Surf is.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen