[dev] Make dmenu sensitive to user aliases ("Hello world")

From: Kiriakos at Kindstudios <kappa_AT_kindstudios.gr>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 21:55:56 +0300

Hi there,

I'm using many aliases in my terminal sessions and want to be able to use
them with dmenu
(which I use as the default menu in all of my xmonad installations) aswell.

Is that possible? I haven't gotten a real chance to look at the code yet
(just downloaded it).
I'm a total noob when it comes to actually modifying C sources so I
thought that I should
fire off a request in the offchance somebody has already done that or can
point in the right
direction.

regards,
Kiriakos