Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:26:17 +0100

On 31 October 2011 10:19, hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
>> proper language. We only accept C and Go at the moment.
>
> So rc is not good enough?

It is, but an exception for a suckless.org project I think. I don't
expect many rc only based projects.

>> Unmaintained projects will be removed after a grace period of one year.
>
> What if it doesn't need to be maintained?

At least it needs to be maintained in a sense to check if it still
builds from time to time. And it needs a responsible maintainer. We
have some projects in hg that seem dead because their maintainers have
disappeared or are unresponsive for other reasons.

>> 5. Exclusivity: the project must be unique, i.e. it should not solve a
> problem that is solved by another suckless.org project.
>
> Competing projects aren't evil.

There is enough competition outside suckless.org ;)

Cheers,
Anselm