Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:16:31 +0100

The problem imho is usability. Maybe some shellscripts or rcscripts can help here..

Iirc there was a program that was reading one line at the bottom and writing to a pipe and getting the output of another pipe into the other part of the screen. Like irssi/bx does but non monolitic and logging into a file, so you can then call less $foo and read the chat logs for example