Re: [dev] [wmii] widgets with graphics?

From: Florian Limberger <flo_AT_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:40:18 +0100

 I just looked at the screenshot linked by the OP, and thats indeed
 wrong
 usage of icons, IMHO. I argued againts the wifi signal example, not for
 replacing descriptive names of applications with crappy logos without
 any
 expressivenes. How the fuck can a wolf represent an audio application?
 At least most people are trained to recognize the wifi antenna symbol
 or
 a battery, not least from using cellphones.

 Greetings,

 flo