[dev] dwm rules do not check window's first class

From: James Campos <james.r.campos_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 00:34:11 -0800

In dwm's config.h, I added a rule to place windows of a certain class to a
certain tag. However, windows apparently have two classes, and this rule
only works if it specifies the second class. I'd like to request that dwm
check both classes, since the program I was writing the rule for, st, only
changes the first class with the -c switch.