Re: [dev] [st] Handling of WM_DELETE_WINDOW atom

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 19:22:05 +0000

Þann fös 3.feb 2012 19:47, skrifaði Kurt H Maier:
> The ICCCM part is about clients with multiple top-level windows, which
> st isn't, and ewmh sucks.

Yes, dwm should not strive for full ewmh conformance. Just because a
part of the standard is idiotic doesn't mean we should ignore the whole
of it. We should be as compatible and conforming as is sensible without
sacrificing the core features of dwm.

What's wrong with what ewmh says about deleting windows?