Re: [dev] [st] 0.2 is out

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:42:03 -0500

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in> wrote:
> Why can't you set $SHELL?

Stupid restrictions on the environment at work. I telnet into some
silly interface to launch a VNC server; all I can specify is the
window manager executable's path, and it tests to make sure it's a
binary. I guess I could write a program to set $SHELL and launch dwm,
but changing st is faster, and the only place it matters.

--Andrew Hills