Re: [dev] Suckless.org Man page links

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:41:38 -0500

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I think users should use man on their local host instead.

Before I was familiar with the software, having the man pages on the
website was very convenient, as the retarded version of man shipped
with RHEL (at work, of course) wouldn't let me point to an arbitrary
directory of man page files or an arbitrary man page file. This is an
edge case, but I am suggesting that it could be helpful to those of us
desperately trying to survive in a world of broken Unix machines
maintained by an MCITP-certified IT department.

--Andrew Hills