Re: [dev] slock-1.0

From: Joseph Iacobucci <gtg312i_AT_mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:21:56 -0500

On 02/11/2012 01:50 PM, Joseph Iacobucci wrote:
> On 02/11/2012 05:03 AM, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
>> It does not contain other potential features that were requested
>> during the years, like displaying some text in case the user hits his
>> keyboard. Such features will be subject to future slock releases.
>
> Instead of text, I configured my slock to change the background color
> when there are keyboard presses. If the password check fails, then it
> goes back to the main color. People can have the existing behavior by
> making both colors the same.

Do to popular demand, I had attached a diff with slock-0.9.

I am sure it could be refactored, changing the background color in three
places duplicates code.

I started to look at slock-1.0 to port it, but the structure of the code
is changed enough that I don't have the time today to update it for
slock-1.0.

ps: don't hate on "skybue" and "bisque".

--
Joseph Iacobucci
gtg312i_AT_mail.gatech.edu