[dev] [swerc] templates per site

From: J Thigpen (cdarwin) <"J>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:06:38 -0800

I decided to play a bit with swerc and found that I would like to
override the template files on a per site basis. I have included a
simple patch which should do just that. It's just a modification of
the get_tpl_file function in bin/util.rc . The new function looks in
the _werc/tpl directory for the template before searching elsewhere.
This was applied against revision e22a60362bb8 (tip as of right now).

Cheers,
-J