Re: [dev] regarding surf and cookie handling

From: <hootiegibbon_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:30:01 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, Calvin Morrison wrote:

>> you seem upset.  stop it
> After posting here for the first time, I was met with hostile comments
> by Christoph. It is a little bit upsetting when someone attacks
> something you work on (be it a good or bad project). It was rather
> uncalled for. I suppose it shows the attitude of the list.
>
> I was merely posting here to point out something possibly helpful. I
> guess that warrants an attack on myself.
>
>> no
>
> thank you for your helpful input.
>
> Goodbye,
> Calvin Morrison

Calvin,

Don't go getting upset & running away, this is one of the best mailing
lists out there, with good, kind, & friendly folks, and yes I expect a bit
of a slating.

I am guessin' your an Arch Linux user, but thats ok, I am a PCLinuxOS user
, my aim is to get the great neiche applications these guys do roll them
into RPM packages and distribute via an iso them to the masses, so that
they too can enjoy what suckless.org do and perhaps join this fantasticly
entertaining mailing list.

The guys on the list can be a little boisterous but they are good folks,
you gotta roll with them punches

/me back to rpm rolling and iso making..... ;)

Jase