Re: [dev] Re: [9base] Failure to link against uClibc: undefined references

From: Paul Onyschuk <blink_AT_bojary.koba.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:01:48 +0100

One line was wrapped in my patch from previous message. Just fix this
by hand - this should be single line:

> +
> extern int _p9dir(struct stat*, struct stat*, char*, Dir*, char**,
> char*);

As for join command, problem was related to conflicting declarations -
system time.h (which was included in longer chain by stdio.h) vs 9base
libc.h. I fixed that by moving stdio.h inclusion in join.c to the top
of the file and undefining some things like this:

#include <stdio.h>
#undef gmtime
#undef localtime
#undef asctime
#undef ctime

Maybe it would be better to fix that in libc.h and move inclusion of
libc.h after stdio.h in join.c? Something like this in libc.h:

#ifndef NOPLAN9DEFINES
# ifdef gmtime
# undef gmtime
# endif