Re: [dev] [dwm] drop the bars (was: systray in upstream dwm?)

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 14:43:00 -0400

this might be a bad idea but, the window manager could set an X prop
of an array(tag) of arrays(wids) and there could be another app that
reads this property and exposes the info in a friendly way so that
something else can display the info any way it wants. without having
to deal with the contents of the property directly. (ugly i know...)

as far as i can see the maintenance of this array should also be O(n)
since it can be managed a long side the window list in dwm.

--Carlos