Re: [dev] [surf] port for gtk3

From: Ruben Mikkonen <camu.umac_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:39:45 +0300

Scroll bars are quite useless, since the data they contain is not
important (where in the page the view is), and using scroll bars to
actually scroll is just dumb.

For multiline text editing you can use another external program or
hack dmenu. I prefer the former, because I see no other use except a
browser for multiline text editing in dmenu.

Any other problems? I, in fact, am interested, though I am not sure if
I want to kill myself playing with WebKit.