[dev] dwm tip changes

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:06:06 +0200

Hi there,

I pushed some xinerama/updategeom() changes and some fullscreen
handling changes into hg tip today.

The xinerama changes consist of a simplification when new screens are
added/removed -- all clients are simply re-attached to the first
screen found and the whole monitor structure is re-created freshly.
This sucks in some cases, but introduces predictability, whereas the
old code was rather unpredictive and cumbersome.

Also, dwm now disallows resizing/moving/float fullscreen windows, as
this doesn't seem very useful anyways.

Please test hg tip and let me know any issues you encounter.

Thanks,
Anselm