Re: [dev] dwm tip changes

From: Arian Kuschki <arian.kuschki_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:51:59 +0200

On 23 June 2012 20:06, Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, dwm now disallows resizing/moving/float fullscreen windows, as
> this doesn't seem very useful anyways.

I haven't tested the changes yet, I just want to say that I find
resizing full screen windows useful sometimes. For some apps (e.g.
Evince) going full screen seems to be the only way to hide menu bars
etc. This means when you want to efficiently use your screen (e.g.
half/half editor/pdf file), it makes sense to put an app into full
screen and then make it smaller again.

I know there are probably apps in every category that allow one to do
this without going full screen. So, just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Arian