Re: [dev] fceux in fullscreen

From: Eckehard Berns <ecki-suckless_AT_ecki.to>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 16:48:03 +0200

> > Are you running dwm 6.0 or hg tip?
>
> I'm running tip, pulled a couple of days ago.

I tested this myself and could see the same problem here. I looked into
it but I don't really know how to fix this. Because fceux mixes GTK+
and SDL it has all kinds of problems. Fceux ends up shutting down and
reinitializing SDL video every time you toggle fullscreen mode. SDL
then creates two windows - one normal window and one for the fullscreen
surface. The normal window is managed by dwm and this results in the
blocking rectangle.

I found a workaround by accident though that might work for you
either. When I set SDL.Fullscreen to 1 in ~/.fceux/fceux.cfg everything
seems to work. Maybe it helps.

--
Eckehard Berns