Re: [dev] switch all windows from a monitor to another

From: Maxime Daniel <ls_AT_maxux.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:24:56 +0200

Hi Jan Christoph,

I like the separate tags design because my monitors is dedicated for specific tasks (working/monitoring, ...) but your patch seems nice for working with the same task over multiple monitors. Thanks !

I wrote this patch to be able to switch all windows when I enable/disable monitor without doing it one per one. This is the primary reason why I wrote it.

(Jan Christoph Ebersbach <jceb_AT_e-jc.de>) Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:07:16 +0200: