Re: [dev] [utmp] announcement

From: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma_AT_singpolyma.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:05:01 -0500

Somebody claiming to be Christoph Lohmann wrote:
>There is a new project on suckless.org, which is utmp(1)[0]. This is a
>simple application which was created by Roberto E. Vargas Caballero in
>conjunction to be used with st(1) to have utmp handling.

On inspection of the Makefile, I found that my `make install` had not ended
up with the g+s permission set on the binary, even though the command is
there. Maybe because the group is changed after that? I set that and now
it works.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, _AT_singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted