Re: [dev] [st] line drawing?

From: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma_AT_singpolyma.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:05:45 -0500

Somebody claiming to be Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
>> I just upgraded my st install to latest tip, and now all the line
>> drawing characters (such as in mutt) are a lowercase 'd'. This
>> seems suboptimal. Older st versions had stuff in config.h for
>> configuring these, but that seems gone now.
>
>I just have tested it and it seems work for me. What locale are you using?

en_CA.UTF-8

In mutt the place I see it is on the drawing of arrows for threaded view.

I also see it on the borders in dvtm (though dvtm doesn't really work under
st, but that's still an example of where I see the issue).

I'm using the font string
"Terminus:pixelsize=20:antialias=false:autohint=false"

--
Stephen Paul Weber, _AT_singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted