Re: [dev] [st] line drawing?

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 20:22:52 +0100

> >I just have tested it and it seems work for me. What locale are you using?
>
> en_CA.UTF-8
>

> I'm using the font string
> "Terminus:pixelsize=20:antialias=false:autohint=false"

In this moment, others different fonts of Liberation Mono give problems,
maybe you should try test with Liberation Mono and report here the result.

I have other problem with mutt when it launchs an external application (for
example nvi, emacs o feh). If it launcs the application then in the moment
of return to the shell cursor keeps disabled and I have to reset the
terminal. Do you have this problem to?.