Re: [dev] [st] line drawing?

From: Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma_AT_singpolyma.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 14:29:36 -0500

Somebody claiming to be Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
>In this moment, others different fonts of Liberation Mono give problems,
>maybe you should try test with Liberation Mono and report here the result.

If I switch to Liberation Mono it works. This is a pretty serious
regression, since I used to be able to use whatever font I wanted without
issue.

>I have other problem with mutt when it launchs an external application (for
>example nvi, emacs o feh). If it launcs the application then in the moment
>of return to the shell cursor keeps disabled and I have to reset the
>terminal. Do you have this problem to?.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't seem to have any issues using mutt,
editing and composing messages, and when I exit mutt the shell still works.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, _AT_singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted