Re: [dev] [st] line drawing?

From: Jean-Paul DEUX <tuxg_AT_rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 21:08:14 +0100

On 11/06/2012 08:22 PM, Roberto E. Vargas Caballero wrote:
>>> I just have tested it and it seems work for me. What locale are you using?
>> en_CA.UTF-8
>>
>> I'm using the font string
>> "Terminus:pixelsize=20:antialias=false:autohint=false"
> In this moment, others different fonts of Liberation Mono give problems,
> maybe you should try test with Liberation Mono and report here the result.
>
> I have other problem with mutt when it launchs an external application (for
> example nvi, emacs o feh). If it launcs the application then in the moment
> of return to the shell cursor keeps disabled and I have to reset the
> terminal. Do you have this problem to?.

I have the same problem. When I use Liberation Mono and start ncmcpp,
everything
is fine but when I quit the program, no cursor, I have to reset the
terminal.

When I'm using 'DejaVu Sans Mono', I have little squares in lieu of the
drawing bars,
but when I quit everything is fine.

A stranger thing happens with alsamixer, the same character '─', is
correctly
drawn for the outer frame, but not around volume controls. when I copy/paste
it, it's displayed ok.

Can anyone comfirm this, FYI I commented the lines of code about slanted
text,
seriously does anyone use this ?