Re: [dev] I'm back

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:57:12 -0500

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Manolo Martínez
<manolo_AT_austrohungaro.com> wrote:
> If this is something like a poll, I concur: no mouse, yes bar.

This is also my feeling. I never use the mouse on the bar, but unless
sbar will be able to display those handy little boxes over the tags,
I'd rather keep what dwm has currently.

I can't wait for the libdraw addition, so that I can keep dwm at tip
without using Xft, which causes me endless headaches. I also look
forward to its use in st...

--Andrew Hills