Re: [dev] [suckless] Migration to git

From: Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:26:03 -0500

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 04:10:46PM +0100, pancake wrote:
> On 11/26/12 15:41, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> everytime i proposed in mercurialchan to rewrite it in C, everybody
> thought i was trolling or so.. i would also love to have hg in c,
> but the reactions were pretty rude, so i decided to move to git.
>
> and python is not a dependency for mercurial. It is written in it.

cinap's been working on hgfs for 9front. if you're really that butthurt
about python you could always port it.

if we're going to change vcs just to change, why not move back to darcs
or something? I'm still waiting for anyone to make any kind of case for
changing to git other than "lots of people use it."