Re: [dev] [suckless] Migration to git

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:32:23 +0100

git flags are crap using getoptlong, i always wondered why nobody did
a saner (hg like) frontend for git (maybe using libgit2?) and using only
one letter flags .

also i would support any mercurial rewrite in C, but mercurial people
will probably laught on you.

i also tried once to simplify the source of git.. by removing useless
features.. but it was nearly impossible because everything is tied up
with other stuff.

Anyway my reason for moving to git was because python crap broke my
mercurial installation and i got tired of setting up PYTHONPATH.