Re: [dev] Fwd: Gathering for Uriel. Need photos!!!

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:19:12 +0100

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:51 PM, hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Of all the disturbing/irritating and entertaining things on this list,
this is one of the most noble things I have ever got to read. I am
shaken from your respect of our fallen, and I want to give my
condolences. Have some enlightenment, share some fun with it and honor
what is and was dear to you, since it's nothing any troll could take
away from you. Have my cheap excuse that I completely miss the
geographic circumstance of said meeting, as well as my awareness
towards my inability to properly arrange my financial matters. I offer
my best wishes instead and would spare a tear for some beautiful
photos of a couple of folks I'd prefer. I guess my own parting
wouldn't even make it to this list.

cheers!
mar77i