Re: [dev] [st] Unexpected Insert key behavior in mc

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:36:36 +0100

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Edgaras <devoas_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that in current version of st it is impossible to select files in mc
> using Insert key, instead it enters "4h" in command prompt. I do not know why
> this happens, but I know that this did not happen in 0.2.

Seems this is another shortcoming of the well-intended table of
keycode-to-escape sequences in config.h... I submitted a patch last
night for the delete keys that didn't work and found another, HOME key
issue while writing the submission mail in st / sandy. I'll have to
dig into these issues about either the tables' values and/or those
kp->appkey tests in kmap() in general even.

cheers!
mar77i